Monday, July 12, 2004

Y do we have to do PW?????

GETTING MY LICENCE SSOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!


Hey yah... Its been a couple of days since I've written an entry. Friday was driving, Saturday was that b'dae party & Sunday was the Sheila On 7 concert. The SO7 concert was great. Went with Danial & his friends. His friends were so so, ok lah. But Danial was totally out of his mind. He stood on the back rest of the chair & his friend supported him from the back & he held my shoulders. God he's heavy. So skinny yet so heavy.... The show was worth my $30 bucks though. Maybe the next time i'll go to the concert again if it was held here......

I'm totally drained today. Today was really sickening cuz all the teachers were asking for the files & they are due on Wednesday. Of all days..... All my subject. Management, Econs & PW. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I have no idea how on earth i'm able to do it all by Wednesday. And I'm super beat now. God knows how i'm gonna do the minutes today. Just feeling sick.....

I was talking to Rachel, the gal who scored the highest for GP, about Amir leaving... That girl is something man.. She's quiet but she's full of stuff. The weird but cool weird. Known her for 3 years & yeah, we're cool... She's easy to get along with, a mixed blood & her fav word before the hols was "SHIT". And did I ever mentioned to you peeps that he has a lean & firm bod. She used to be as fat as me but because of running, she lost weight. So any available guys out there, this girl is not to be missed......YO Rach, if your readin this, sorry for the good publicity....
Anyway, she was saying that she lost her motivation to run & I kinda agree with her. With Amir not around. And never would Heikal ever replace Amir. He's the best.... Why Amir had to go?????

I was driving by Ubi Ave 1 today & I realised that that road is a very nice place to drive by. I thought of dropping Darwin a msg about his place but then again, maybe i won't cuz of our terrible history. Fine, if you wanna end it that way, fine, have it your way cuz I would never ever ever forget & forgive about what he has done to me.. Leaving me hanging for about 9 months. God if I was pregnant with his child, the child would never know who the father is... 9 months fellas.... 9 months... Its INSANE. The big question would be how I was able to recover, well, I myself don't know. Maybe its probably I was able to prepare myself phycologically... Maybe I don't know. And that could also be the reason why i was able to handle the break-up between Big Fella & me quite well. I wasn't as devastated as the time I found out about Darwin.


I think I'm gonna fall off the chair any moment cuz I'm too tired to do anything now... All I can think of is to sleep now... My brain's gone dead for today.. Dead.... Super dead........

DEAD 'D'

1 comment:

kaleidoscopia said...

hi dayana