Friday, July 30, 2004

No I'm not UPSET

Hello......... 

Just reading Big_Fella's blog just now... Someone's missing me sey..... Remember yestersday there's OC on tv.... That's why... And at the same time, I had to study for that Econs test... Why do people have to study the Keynesian theory of employment...

Yeah, the topic is interesting & all... But when you have to do the essay question on it... I'm dead... I never can get a good score on it... fed-Up!!!!!

 
Catch ya later

 

'D'




Hey, I'm back........



Guess what... I'm not going out with the gals cuz they have accounts lesson till 5.30pm.... Haiz....
Tomorrow I think I'm gonna catch a movie... Well, its not confirmed...


Nigel got a bad sinus today... I really pity him cuz I have them too. And if its bad, well its BAD.. It only occurs when he's totally beat. I pity him loads cuz I was in the same shoes as him a few weeks ago.


That guy, when he's having his sinus, its not the Nigel you know... You know he was holding on to me when we made our way to the canteen because I forced him him to grab a tea. God! He was walking with his eyes closed... Crazy guy... And you know what's crazier, after I accompanied him to the canteen, he said that were are AFFINITY... I was like HUH? Blur me... I asked him what it means & he said to check out the dictionary.... Sick Sinus Nigel... And later after school I met him again, he was perfectly FINE.. Playing with the ENGAGED phone some more... So I told, at times, he gotta listen to D.......


I've collected my permanent licence... And don't worry, I'm not gonna scan it & load it on my blog like someone did.... Now I've got another card to add into my wallet.... And that makes it three ID in my wallet. My IC, smartcard & my driving licence.....


When I got home, I started cooking.... Ayam Masak Merah... Not my fav but hey, I still have to cook for the rest who's home...


And now I'm on the net.... Wondering what happened to the Econs Keynesian Essay test, well some said that I wrote too much for it.. I don't know how I can do.....



Catch ya Later...........
M|sS_D

No comments: