Saturday, July 24, 2004

I've got my licence!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!

Hiya peeps.....

Sorry for not updating you guys about my results... I CAN LEGALLY DRIVE NOW. Which means I owe a couple of peeps a ride. I know Big_Fella, you too.....

Yesterday in school we had kick boxing.... It was cool & loads of fun... It's the aerobics which has some martial arts in it...I've learnt some defensive moves from Darwin back then cuz when he was serving his NS, he was the rifle man.. And can you believe this, he can easily carry me... I can never forget him giving me a piggy back ride at Mon's place.. It was fun... Which also reminds me about eating supper under the stars at Mon's from yard.....MEMORIES.....

After the kick boxing aerobics, I rushed for PW a& at 3pm, I left school for my warm up test.... During the warm-up, I was cool.... Seriously... I was... The instructor who took me for warm-up was very friendly & we chatted about stuff....He happened to know someone from my school which was pretty surprising...

After the Warm-up session, I waited in the holding room where the testers would ballot our route for us... Mine was route 6... Busy road but I'm used to it... As I was about to enter the holding room, another instructor who was doing my admin stuff for the registration was saying that I looked nervous...And I told him that I was cool.... AS I WAS WALKING INTO THE ROOM.... Its as if I was that confident to pass the test. And it was as though I annoucing it to everyone who was in the room.. While waiting for my turn to ballot for the route, it was then that I felt the gitters.... I felt the tension & began to feel a little nervous.... But then I told myself that I've gotta overcome that nervousness so that I can focus on the road & pass....

I kept cool till the testers some to pick me up... And it turned out that I got the old tester... Old as in 60's old where the vision & precision fails... Anyway, I just went on with the test... I didn't stall at all while I was driving and my slope was perfect... My parking was ok and everything in the circuit was fine... As I was better in driving on the road, I had no problem U-turning & changing lanes. And the first thing that the instructor asked while I was on the road was whether I was a cyclist ... And I told him that I'm not. And after the U-turn, this instructor was saying that driving is linked to accounting..... Goodness gracious me..... So he was saying the terms such as provision for bad debt, bad debts written off and stuff like that.... I was thinking, WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS GOTTEN INTO THE MIND OF THIS TESTER.... But my respond to him was a smile... Just be friendly cuz THAT'S THE GUY WHO HAS THE POWER TO PASS OR FAIL ME.... And when we went into the room, he gave me 14 points... The max that one can go is 20 or you've gotten an immediate failure by striking a kerb or hitting a pole....I got 8 points for not enough side clearence for other road users, 4 for fail to check blind spot & 2 for improper turning... And it total up to 14 points.. I passed......

And by the time I got home, eveyone was excited over the good news. My grandad said to make kenduri.... I asked him for what? He said that he was joking only... And it turns out that my dad gotten his license at 20 too. Just like me....

After dinner, I watched NCIS but only half-way... By 9.30pm, I was already in LALA land... Dozing off.... Hey I was beat to the max......

And today, I went to The Chinese High and as a matter of fact, I came home at 11pm just now... The ACJC props had this kinda funny smell that made my head spin... Took 154 home... And guess what, Junaini won the best actress award... Told ya she's gonna win. She was super toned down today in Malay... She looked really stressed out but she did well today... She won!!!!!! Best actress you know... There was two other schools... VJC & ACJC... Including we MILLENIANS, three... VJC won best actor, ACJC won best play of the year & MI won best actress... Went there with Arif, Tini & Min. Met Huda at the place itself cuz her boyfriend send her.... Come on, boyfriend gotta bike so she's got private transport... And NO I didn't drive today cuz Baba took the car.... So cannot drive there.... On top of that, I'm still a new driver... Not that confident driving alone yet... So my weekend driving lesson with my dad starts on Sunday... You know, to get the hang of things.. And so that if my dad's busy with his overseas trip, I'll be holding on to the car.. Yeah!!!

I was reading Big_Fella's blog just now and he was wonderin how I'ld do for the test... And I've been trying to call him but he's phone is switched off... Wan Wan... changing your hp so soon???? Is it the bills again???

That day while I was on my way to school with Mrs Heng, yes the teacher who drives a MERC to school and carries branded bags to school like Gucci, Prada, Fendi & Cartier and has a great body was telling me stuff about life... She said that one shouldn't hate someone cuz you'll be in the lossing end.... After much thought, I think I owe Big_Fella an apology... And maybe Darwin too but that fella is kinda hard to get in contact with.... And I don't think I can forgive Darwin that easily, after what he has done to me..... So Big_Fella, if your free, gimme a buzz aight? And sorry I can't make it to your gig tomorrow cuz it's Parents' Day & I've gotta be there... I had things planned out so well for tomorrow but things just happen.... I've got to learn that things happen when you least expected.... After what happened to Sam, Big_Fella & loads of other peeps who has affected my life one way or another....... And therefore it has contributed to my kaleidoscope of life


ThE Ga| WhO cAn Dr|ve
Yours Truly
M|sS_D

No comments: