Saturday, July 17, 2004

Here's somthing I got from a pile of old books. It's written by Shamil. I guess he wrote it for Sab back then when he was wooing her. Here it goes.....

Enough?

I llove You
That's all I know
Give me a clue
As that all I need to show?

The Romeo says
It's a fume of sighs
Which i think is qiute true
But secretly c'mon
So do you

Fumes of sighs it may be
Glorified by majority

Supposed to bring ecstasy
But grow up little child
Not to all can't you see?
Some think it vile

For it can hurt like nothing can
Leaving scars for another to mend
For some no one can
Some too deep,
For even a friend

Don't get caught up that's all I can say
For love is blind as far as I can see
Some get serious some just play
But it's all about finding someone worthy

But that's just another dream......

Nicely done don't you think? Well that's why it got published in the school literary review..... And I think he meant it well too... Sab, your one lucky gal...



'D'

No comments: