Tuesday, July 27, 2004

What A Day...............

Yo Peeps

I'm home now... Cuz the whole school was dismissed early as the teachers had a course at Toh Tuck. So this mrng, I went to school in a Chevrolette. Mrs Heng parked her Merc at Miss Yok's place.. We kinda car-pooled today.


The blood donation didn't go well for me cuz I couldn't donate. My blood density was low again. And the doctor gave me 2 packet of iron tablet. I guess I seldom take meat home. And I'm not a vegan. Its just that I seldom take meat.. Don't know why... Its personal preference...............


Just now, while I was waiting for my turn, Sab asked if I'm driving on Friday. For that girls' night out thingy. I told her I'm not driving cuz I still can't park without the poles. Then she said that she'll be my pole. And then I told her "Then Linda be rear left pole & Mon be the rear right pole. And you be my front left pole." Ah ah.. If I langgar them, then there'll be no girls to hang out with... And I turned around, Mon was laughing....


I was walking to the bus stop with Mary & Sab today, we met Salid... Then the first thing Sab said was "Mane Mon?" Then replied something which I can't remember... Then he looked at me and ask me when will I be buying a car... I think Mon was the one who told him... Then I told him that I can't afford a car. Then he ask what car would I wish to drive & I said a PORCHE. Hey it's my dream car for ages. Then he said 'IF'... And I was expected to reply him a normal car like a Volkvagen or something.. Then I told him I would wanna drive my God-Mother's car, which is Mrs Heng... He then said, tak nak kalah..... Hey, its my wants, not his....


Went to Singapore Post with Sab today to grab lunch. I gave my Cheese Fries to Sab cuz I don't like it... Muak makan.. Then met Shamil cuz the both of them were going out. He looks darker now, thanks to NS...


Wan, thick skin lah you. Said what, "YOUR SOMEHOW A SIDE CAST IN MY BLOG?".
On the other hand, congratz. You deserve it.. And ok, you don't need to remind me that your licence is valid for the military. And you're driving a tonner. Who's gonna give you a cruise? ME! The CV who drives a Nissan Saloon...REMEMBER THAT!!!
And hey, I tried calling you but no one picked up... I called you at the number that I had since I became your Band Major... Wanted to ask about this whole blog thingy lah but as usual, busy man... Mcm bisnessman....


Here's a poem that is the whole version of that 'Wish it could last a little longer' which is actually the last 7 lines of the whole thing....Here it goes..



How weird things revolve
One minute you see the gay
The next, feeling so fray

How such feelings emerged
We should ask god
Go ahead
1900-ASKGOD

For a while,
I wished it could freeze
That moment….

I never would blame u
For telling me so
I knew too well where I stood
Even before I was with you

I’m not like the other girls you’ve dated
Mix jeans, tee, Vans
Flute, gig, flowers n books
Fat, ugly n not pretty

For a while
I wish this feeling could last forever
How amazing it would be
But its not reality

Wish it could last a little longer
But I knew too well it can’t
What happened just happened
Let it be ‘k’ or other way
Let it stay where it ought to stay
A part of our memory it will be
As it was reality, momentarily…






M|sS_D


No comments: