Tuesday, July 27, 2004

LauGh|nG Gas

Hey

I'm still suffering that headache. I think I'm gonna get migrains. Wouldn't wanna get to the pill cuz it won't work. Just taking loads of fruits like kiwi, persimon, orange juice & barley drinks. Tomorrow's gonna be a blood donation day. Hope I can donate tomorrow cuz the last time, it was unsuccessful as my blood count was low. Hope the fruits are doing the works in my body..

I got a doze of laughing today. Major good one. Imagine a gal with headache laughing. It's all Amu's fault. Made me laugh to tears. Funny gal. I was just on the phone with her & we were laughing again. And its the contagious type. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On Friday I'm going out with the gals. Girls night out. And Saturday maybe I'll go out to take some pics. Big_Fella, if your thinking of taking some shots, do drop me a comment. I just need to get out to do my photography.... Its been quite a while. Stupid PW... But thank god it's been approved now....


I dropped Darwin a msg today & he didn't reply. What ignitiated me to drop me a msg is because of what Mrs Heng told me. And I demanded an explaination from him. After 4 years being attached from him, I do know about his character. NEVER ATTEMPT TO QUESTION HIM WHEN THE WOUND IS STILL FRESH. You'll end up being scolded in a reversed phycological way. That's why I let him on his own for about 2 months.


The reason why I had that dying desire to question besides what Mrs Heng advised me on life, was because I'm that type of person who has to be reasoned out. I just wanna know why. And I do believe that he owes me an explaination. After what we had gone thru. Hey, he was my first love. I gave my heart away a long time ago but too bad, it wasn't loved back they way I wanted. And that was the reason why I wasn't that INTO when I was with Big_Fella. Yeah, it was fun being the gal of Big_Fella but then, I think I gave my heart away to that someone. And after what he'd done to me, well, it's hard for me to fall in love all over again.


Being with Darwin was romantic. Picnics, beach, poems, love letters & music. It was nice. I mean, we were really into it. I found myself falling in love with him everyday. Till one fine day, he turned into a jerk... MAJOR JERK!!!


I think that's the reason why it was kinda hard for me to get back into my normal routine. Hey you were attached to someone for over 4 years & suddenly a bomb dropped at your doorstep. He walked away without any explaination.


From that relationship that I had with Darwin, I've learnt that when you've fallen deep in love with someone, its very hard to get back on your own two feet if anything happens. So my motto is, DON'T FALL TOO DEEP IN LOVE......CUZ LATER, IT'S GONNA LEAVE A VERY DEEP CUT AFTER THAT... That scar will make you learn not to fall in love again. Or if you would ever fall in love again, it'll be the half-hearted kind... Sorry Big_Fella if this hurts......


Amazing how DM:MD didn't turn out how it was to be...


Here's something for those who wanna know how Darwin was...He sang this to me


To really love a woman
To understand her
You gotta know her deep inside
Hear every thought
See every dream
And give her wings
When she wants to fly
And when you find yourself helpless in her arms
You know you really love a woman


You love a woman
Tell her that she's really wanted
You love a woman
Tell her that she's the one
She needs somebody to tell her
That its gonna last forever
So tell me have you ever really
Really really ever love a woman








'DM'

No comments: