Thursday, July 08, 2004

MI is geting worst..........

Haiz......

What a sucker! School's really boring cuz PW really draining our brains out. Sean was super quiet today. And when teachers were walking for observation, well we were awfully quiet. I think all of us were brain dead. I mean, what else is wrong with our project. We're all so bored about our GPP being rejected for over a thrillion times. AARRGGHH!!!!!!!

Uhm.... what else? Oh yah, Amir isn't around anymore & we miss him alot. Big time. I mean while we were playing floorball, all of us feel that something is missing, our dearest MR AMIR. We miss his training, his sarcasism, him teasing our class, him 'kacau'ing us, him scolding us... I never knew that he would be dearly missed. And yeah, today Mr Heikal almost confiscated Pavi's phone cuz she was using it in front of him. His approach was rather different from Mr Amir, the funny but not funny type. Bottom line, he's LAME! The tak menjadi kind. Yeah, at first I found him ok but now that Amir's gone, he's nothing compared to Amir. I mean, with Amir, u can get into personal stuff with him like he teasing Carol about Matthew kinda thing. With Heikal, its like you have to draw a line with him. And on top of that, Pavi's skirt was short but what is it compared to the girls' skirts in Toh Tuck. And i noticed that the JI traditions can be kept but not the OI's. DO U THINK ITS FAIR? And the sports day was super boring & lame. Totally. I remembered last year's sports day, it was AWESOME!!!! We played water game & everyone was drenched when the thing ended. And Amir kena sabo with water.... It was bad & fun. Trust our people to cook up some fun activity.. It'll swell. And who in the right sane of mind would ever forget chilling out at Mizra's place with Fariz, Shamil, Farehan, Engku, Linda, Sab, Herfah & me. It was one unforgettable moment that neither of us can ever forget. Too bad some of them are serving NS now & we don't meet anymore... Who would ever forget two guys kissing.... I know, OH MY GOD!!!

Another time was the post-promo camp at Labrador Park. Never trust Amir to belay u cuz he'll give alot of slack & u'll feel that u'll fall off. And with Bob Chen together with Amir, total madness... I finally got to see the true colours of Amir & Bob Chen.... Amir wearing black & laid dowm in total darkness on the middle of the jungle.... I know that he's objective was to keep an eye on us while we made our way thru the jungle... It was funny seeing Rezal mimicking it all out... It was 100% comical.... First it was Bob Chen who was out from our school next came Amir.... Haiz..... The two will be missed dearly.... (Sound's like they died)

I msged Big Fella just now but it seems that he doesn't wanna talk to me ever.... More like just saying for the sake of saying... Big Fella, if u don't wanna talk to me ever say so lah, u don't need to beat ard the bush. I'm too sick & tired to deal with it. Wanna say it, say it straight... After what Darwin did to me, i doubt i'll could ever stand being with someone who beats ard the bush. Learnt my lesson well... A little too well.... And for the first time in ages, I didn't have the urge to tell him that the weather is good... U know that FEELING, to cuddle, snuggle kinda thing...

I asked myself what went wrong between Hezy_Monster & me & I suddenly remembered what slipped out of my tongue when we were on our way home from the MUSICAL. I think what I said might hurt his feelings... And that triggered him to lose the chemistry for me... Hey if ur reading this, well, just to tell ya that the reason y i kept quiet when u got off at your station was because keepig quiet was the only way from making me cry... I didn't wanted to created a scene so I kept quiet.. Just kept quiet.... Sorry if I seemed rude for not seeing you off...

I think I've spilled a little too much for today. Gotta get back to the stupid PW... Toddles.....MUACKX! MUACKX! MUACKX! MUACKX! MUACKX! MUACKX!

No comments: