Friday, July 16, 2004

Memoirs Of Darwin.......

Here's some stuff I wrote back then while I was still with Darwin.


Your Presences
Your presence
In my life
Brought a new light
A new set of possibilities
Hope & dreams

Your presence
In my life
Taught me things
Which I never thought
I could ever handle before

Your presence
In my life
Brought a change
In my life experience

Your Precence
In my life
Made me think
About what
I wanna be

Your presence
In my life
Showed me the light
And be what I wanna be

We both have this really classic love story. Except for the ending. Mon, Sab, Deena, Nom all thought that I'm gonna be the first to get married cuz of the length of the relationship I was having with Darwin. But in the end, it was Deena who got married first. Made her a bouquet of ferero roche flowers. My trademark.

Darwin & I wrote poems to each other. He's in Malay & I on the other hand, in English. Hahahaha!!!!! I think if I start digging up all the old letters that he gave me, well its gonna be a whole load of stuff to read. Hey, both of us were in our first relationship... It was a typical love story. But it didn't ended that way........

About my PW group thing, I think some of my classmates are gonna be suprised. I mean Sam has the personal touch to the whole class. When I told Fad about what happened, the first thing that he said was, " There goes my SPRITE ICE cup team". Fad Fad..
I wonder how Sam's doing now....... Getting ready to make his trip to Australia.......

How can I ever get a good life? This whole PW thingy is really taking away my social life. I think I'm a walking zombie now.... Too many things on my mind....

Oh yeah, today's driving was ok but more on the bad side. I really have no idea how I'm gonna do for the test. With all these things bugging me, oh my god!!!!
D, why can't you focus.....

I feel like breaking down & start crying... I don't know how to be strong. Be resilient. To perservere. How do I stand strong? Will I make it or will I break it?

Should I go to BayBeats tomorrow? I don't know.....
AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!
This whole thing is really making me all hay wired!!!
HELP!!


'D'

No comments: