Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Toh Tuck CANCELLED

Hey I didn't have to go Toh Tuck after all.....

Today was a freezy day cuz I was stucked in the audi for like 3 hrs & both the air-cons were on... So go figure, everyone were freezing their butts in there..


From where I stood, it was dead cold in the last aisle that was before the steps. It was cold... I mean, I stood there for only like 2 mins & I was already freezing then how about the people who sat at that row for 3 hrs take it?


I don't know whether to take the car for Friday? I mean, I still don't know how to park the car without the poles... If I recall, Big_Fella's gonna teach me how to park just becuz he can park a tonner very well...


Last night I got a doze of sarcacism from him... Its been only like 3/4 weeks since I talked to him & this is how he welcomes me... With his SARCACISM.... Never mind, one day god will answer my prayers... For now, just you wait.... That one fine day will come.... And please don't ever sing that 'DEPRIVED FROM GANGSTERISM SONG' again. Ni semua akibat M&M songet kau lah Wan.....


About Saturday, well SOMEONE said that he'll go out with me if only I get the car cuz he's low on dough... So.....UHM........... Let's make a deal, if I can get the car for Saturday, it means that you're NEVER EVER gonna brag or talk about your class 4 MILITARY licence nor speak a word about the parking lessons... What say you?



Anyway, I'm kinda in the jive for Linsey Hop after today's CT period.. One troupe came & did the Linsey Hop... Its fun. And Rajiv kena sabo rabak to the max.... It was like the whole class got him... Khekhekhekhekhekhekhekhekhekhekhekhe!!!!!!


There was some stuff about swing... And all that jazz.... I've always been interested about the dance cuz of the swinging & flipping & all. There was one step whereby the girl will be flipped over by the guy 180 degrees. It's something that I've done before with Darwin... At first it was scary but then you gotta trust your partner and learn to relax... Cuz if you stiffen up, your partner will be carrying & extra load as your muscle hardens... So tip for those who wanna try it out, here's some tip

1) Get someone strong
2) Someone you trust
3) Girls, relax when your partner does it
4) Practice it on soft ground if you just started out
5) ENJOY THE FLIP....


Hey I'm not a dancer or anything but I'm telling ya out of experience.....


I think I've written enough for today.... See ya later.................




M|sS_D

1 comment:

Joline said...

Ah! AH! SAH!!!!!!!!!! My PE teacher over at ACJC also taught us some dance stuff. IT'S AWFULLY FUN!!! But we did the old style rock and roll. But the simplified version. But very fun nonetheless! Man, we had fantasies of going for lessons after the 'A's but oh well. Have never tried Swing though. I think it would only make my guy partner friend tell me more that i'm FAT! (he used to do that always... Jerk) But heh, and what happens after that...? *cheeky grin* Anyway, anyway... Enjoy dancing sister. Well worth the time. Social dancing, even people in the commercial world do it to get in sync with being social, or whatnot.