Friday, July 16, 2004

MaJOr BomB!!

You'll never guess what a major bomb Mrs Wee dropped on us. I just got the news like a couple of minutes ago. As usual, i'm still in a daze...... This is was happen to me whenever some news hit me. I totally suprised that something like this could happen....  I'm kinda STONED now.... I don't know what to do. It means that our group have to do alot of work. ALOT of work.
 
Sean is doing the report while Jing Ting & me would have to do alot of research & stuff... Thank god our team can work together.  See lah, when one team is so fine working together and all & things like this just spoils it all. But what can we do. We cannot forsee the future.... I mean if I knew that things like this can happen, then I could try the mental preparation thing.. IT'S ALL TOO  SHOCKING... 
 
Putting myself in Sam's shoes, what can he do. If my parents tells me to go, then I' ll go. What choice do i have? I'll follow my parents... 
 
What my team have to do now is to work super hard because we are short handed. I mean it'll be sad to see our team disbanded. After all the things that we as a group have done together. And how 'ON' we were about our topic. It'll be a waste. And at the rate of our GPP that has been done compared to the teachers said, it'll be a waste.  All that effort going down the drain.... And from Monday, I have no one on the right to sit with. Oh I'm gonna miss him. And Sean will have no one to talk about soccer the next time we have a meeting. There'll be no more corny jokes & remarks from him. And Pavi won't have any remarks by him. Irwan will take over him for Pavi...

Hey I think I've gotta go for driving. Toddles.
 
 

No comments: