Thursday, July 29, 2004

---------- KickBoxing Again------------

Hey




Gotten my real licence today, so I can dump my temporary licence one corner... Unfortunately my grandad didn't hear the postman knocking.. So I've got to collect em at Singapore Post tomorrow after school... Haiz.......

Anyway, as the tittle says, I had Kickboxing again today.. Fun stuff though.... It's better then going for a run..

Did I ever tell you that PW is getting sick... Right now, my group have to do an interview on dog owners... So any dog owners out there who's reading this blog, do me a favour by dropping a comment... I mean, it's neccessary ....


Just now, during the meeting, I think I've gotten too stressed out... I mean, Sean gotta do that written report & I'm worried.... I mean, I'm afraid that the report would be full of hot air.. So JT & I have to work hard to get those information.....


Oh yeah, today we played Floorball for PE... And we were like playing full court... Semi-finals for the whole level. And you know what, I was the goalie. And the most worrying thing was that it's been quite sometime since I became the goalie. The last time I was the goalie was back then when I was in Sec 4. That was like 4 years ago...


How'd the game go? Well it was a 1 all. Due to lack of time, they postphone the penalty kick-off till next week... Holy SHIT!!!! It'll gimme the gitters all over again.. And on top of that, the goalie jersey STINKS like hell. And its like a hot sauna in that outfit... I was sweating like as if I've just ran and the sweat was running across my face. I couldn't wipe it off becuz of the helmet... And when I took off those shin pads, my pants were wet... Because of the sweat & all........


I saved one goal from Taufiq just now.... His shot was fast & it hit my arm.... Yes it hurt just for awhile but after that, I was ok but I was really dissappointed though cuz it was a draw... The pressure is all on me for next Thursday... Its scary..... AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Big_Fella, continue that 'DEPRIEVED FROM GANGSTERISM' song. And if possible, continue it with that thingy.... Hey look outside, its raining... Cold night with nobody to hold you tight... There goes my English JIWANG... As in getting all emo over poetry.. All those lovey dovey stuff....


And Big_Fella, you didn't put a TRADEMARK to 1900-ASK GOD... So don't say that its yours... And anyway, its part of my kaleidoscope of life.... It affected me too... So, HAH!


My sis just asked me to drive her to school tomorrow. Then I told her that Daddy has not yet approve me driving alone yet.... So have to listen lah... Its his car... Not mine....


Hey, I think I'm gonna enjoy this cold super wet night.. All alone with no one to hold me tight....




TODDLES

M|sS_D

No comments: