Monday, January 31, 2005

Bursting SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah its been awhile.......


Right now I feel like bursting... Exploding soon.... Don't know whether to be happy, mad or sad.....

My practice have been pretty ok.... I have this URGE to buy my own FLUTE.... If only someone can give me one for my B'day.... I know, its too expensive.....

My weekend went ok.... On Sat I went to the beach.. Its my fav place and the best time is to go there at night to gaze at the stars.... Oh it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! The best time I ever had a good gazing was in South Africa. By the sides of TABLE MOUNTAIN..... Its a pretty sight.... Another place was actually in the middle of the sea... I was on a cruise and I was partying with my dad on the deck.... I mean, I was younger then but it was still fun....


Speaking of FLUTE, the jazz band wants me to join the band... It happened last Fri, when I went up to the band room to borrow the flute... There I was fixing it up & playing my flute... My 1st B flat to my 3rd octave B.... Amazingly after 6 mths of not playing & I can still remember my notes pretty well.....
As I was saying, after playing my do re mi..... the instructor looked at me & told me to join the band... I'm not having any grudges against band but I wanted to channel my capability in playing flute somewhere else.... So I joined the MCS..... Still played my flute.... U know what's my next step, to play my flute in a GIG... Honestly, that's my next step...... I know that its tough but I know I can do it.....


I've not gotten into bad swings yet... It's just monday..... The other day I was surfing thru the VANS website, I saw my QUINCY shoes. The one that I bought in LA.... And its a new model... Betcha it's not in SG stores yet....


Gotta go... Accounts tut starting soon....

MUACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: