Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Waiting for the meeting to start...

Right now I'm here in the function room.. With the rest the other MCS girls behind me....

Still waiting for the others.. The yr 2 s and some others...........

This year, well there's no GEMA which means I don't really need to head down to TT.... That other campus which I have no liking to...


I've actually been on MC for the pass 2 days.. I'm sick... It was the GASTRIC.... Haiz....... What to do, I think I've been too a workaholic lately.... Now I know why I lost weight...



Now I'm in the comp lab.. Gosh this place brings back loads of memories about PW...

Ok ppl. I'm having a blistering headache right now... ARGH!!!!!!!!!

BG: I know that ur not home most weekend so when are you free so that I can give you that treat? REMEMBER????????? Pls pls pls call so that we can make the arrangements.

No comments: