Thursday, February 03, 2005

Doing this from the comp lab

So far I'm feeling pretty ok... Been busy with practice....

Jo: Thanks alot for that info abt FLUTE..... Been looking for one for ages......

Right now, I'm just thinking of the RETREAT that's gonna be on the 12 till 14th at Bintan.... Just hope nothing bad btwn the TT side & us would happen.... Argh!!! Just hate the conflicts....


Anom asked me to go K-Box with the rest of the gang next next Sat... There's gonna be Mun, Salid, Sab, Hafiz, Sari & Anom herself.. Miss going out with them.... And I mean, all of them... With Salid's & Hafiz's kekecohan! And not forgetting Sab's too... That's why she's called Sab Joyah... All created by Hafiz...Too bad I can't join them....BooHoo!!!!!

This CNY long holz, well I'm going to KL & Trengganu... Driving all the way.... Heehehe!! Can have a thrilling time speeding.... Going140 or130! WOOHOO!!!
But honestly, U can't feel that ur speeding..... On top of that, a manual car.... All the better pick up.... I mean, all racing cars are manual so u see, its better....


There's reherasals on Sat....... So most prob I won't be heading home after school.... Just going there straight.... Wondering what to wear..... Uhm..................

Nah, just Tee with Jeans & cap... SAFEST!!! No hussle of thinking whether the tee will be crumpled or whatever.... Anyway, it's just hanging out at Esplanade for coffee..... Nothing as big as going for a date or having a girls night out.... Just normal slacking & catch up.....


And right now, my toothache is killing me again..... I'm eating super slow... Don't worry, no fever yet so I'm ok....


The other night I was thinking, what do I want in a guy if I were to be attached right now. I think the bottom line is that he has to be honest & understanding... As in, he has to understand that I can't be with him like every Sat... I do have my school & with that, I've got a crazy schoolwork....


So I think that it's not the right time for me to get attached anyway... And it doesn't mean that I need ppl to chauffer me ard... I can drive & I have my dad's car (added advantage)... So, well.... I'm pretty happy with singlehood....

I think I'm well over Darwin.... Honestly, OVER!!! Just moved on....... Girl! U gotta celebrate!!!!!

In my opinion, I feel that one would have to really move on & get over life.. It's no use brooding over it... And if u use another guy as a method of getting over, it won't work cuz u keep comparing & realise that its that person who left u is beyond comparison with that person that ur with.... And to add fuel into the fire, when u keep talking abt ur ex to ur new guy.... I think that'll blow ur relationship away...


My tip to all who's trying to move on......
U gotta get over ur past before moving on.... Its possible but u gotta stay strong & give it some time... If u keep getting a new guy/gal, ur not being fair cuz u'll keep saying that she's/he's better than u, she/he used to do things that was cool & fun.... Blah blah blah!!! Ur not giving the other party to let u love u and ur not letting urself love the other party cuz ur still brooding over him/her. And to top it off both parties will be upset.... I know, when the first true love hits ya, well it'll be the hardest... As they say, the first cut is the deepest . I'm not talking KUKU here alright... Been there! Done it!

And I PROUDLY say that I'VE FINALLY GOT OVER DARWIN........

Yahoo!!!
MUACKS! MUACKS! MUACKS! (to myself)

No comments: