Wednesday, January 26, 2005

chop chop


Gonna make this fast.. Chop chop....

In GP, we all were talking abt cars... And when u say cars, well I have to say that its one of MY topics...... I know that generally girls and cars just don't mix but when ur dad loves cars and he doesn't have any sons, well, you kinda do some boy stuff...... I think that's how my love for photography started....

Considering these facts

1) I was the only child for the first 7 years if my life
2) My dad doesn't have a son
3) We spend alot of time together
4) We have telephatic senses with each other
5) Both of us are logger-heads

So now u know that I am a very pampered kid. Besides the fact that I had a hole in my heart & all that, well, it just goes on.....

Right now, i'm feeling pretty alright... Nothing insane yet... And that Friday of the CNY week, it's declared NO SCHOOL DAY for all of us... Yeah, I knew it all along.... Someone told me........ This means that I can head for MUDPIE soon.....

Mudpie, better not eat it too often... Or I'll grow sick of it..... As in gelak..... Sikit2 cukup......


My ST asked me what my dream car was, and I said, a MINI COOPER.... That dainty car...... I mean, girls, what for be too flashy.... Just get something right for urself will do just fine.... Nothing extravagant..... Love that car since I've watched the ITALIAN JOB...... Damn classy....

There's another car that I like but its not available here in Singapore. And that's a HUMMER.... Wow! That's awefully cool.... I mean, wow!!!! Big WOW!! I mean, a girl driving that.... Wohow!!!!
I mean, it's meant for high terain areas but hey, if I was ever a millionaire in States, I'll definately get one....


Ok ppl... Gotta go.....


Muackz!

No comments: