Monday, January 17, 2005

My weekend.......

My weekend went pretty welll.

I went to Arab St to get some stuff. Later on I headed to town to get that Yellowcard CD. That album that I've been dying to get for ages...

I also managed to get a this light brown boatneck top from Dorathy Perkins.... Hah!


Crashed by Anom's place at john little.... It was kinda unexpected visit... Guess what she said when she saw me.... She said I look good now...... Hahaha!!! Me? Good? I've always looked the same... I was also wearing the same kinda of clothes I'ld usually wear whenever I go out.Tee with Jeans but this time, with my cap...... And even if I do look good now, then why in the world aren't any guys chasing after me? Hahahaha!!! Anom! Anom!


Anyway, Anom told me abt the others whom I've lost contact with... And did U hear? Deena's gonna have a baby soon. She's due in March.... Wow!!!!! So most probably we'll give her a visit soon......

Got hold of Rach too that night.... She's happily working at her new workplace.... She told me that it's good working at the airport cuz she said that I can look at all the guys from the different countries... She said that there's variety...... Hahaha!!!

Ha! Look at all my friends who are so concerned abt me.... They want me to be attached... Giving me ways to sort out the matter... Guys... Thanks!! But right now, I'm dating my BOOKS!!

Then on Sunday, I went to Funan to check out a new comp.... And I got a digicam.... The Olympus mini.... Quite good resolutions. Mine was the 4.0 mega pixel one.... But I'm still eyeing that Nikon CoolPic 8700.... But its 1250 bucks.... Where on earth am I gonna fork out that sum of cash?

Whatever it is, all I know is that I'm going to get a new comp and I can give a refreshing outlook on my blog...... See the updates....

Lynn, ok ok ok... We'll meet up... I'll give ya a call... Still using that same number u gave me a couple of months ago right?



Gotta go... My MGT tut's starting soon..
Chao!

No comments: