Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Swollen Hands

My hands are swollen..

And I don't know why.... It was already swollen last night when I got up from bed to use the bathroom... You know the tight feeling when you wanna clench your fist. How am I able to type, its not so bad to the extend that I can't write but still, it hurts..

As everyone who'd read my entry, my mood wasn't that great yesterday. I dozed off at 8 or so. Couldn't take the stress anymore that I just slept thru it... I knoe that it won't work for some cases but I think it did...

Or maybe I was just tired that it affected my mind & my thinking. What caused the swell, I don't know... Now I'm typing & it starting to hurt again... And its my right hand...

Does anyone understand the feeling of not wanting to befriend someone becuz you suddenly feel so fed-up with that person? I mean, you were ok when that person wasn't there but when that person is there, u feel weird. That you wanna get away from that person as far as possible. In Malay, you call it JELAK. That sickening feeling....

I'm not being a hypocrite but you suddenly wake up one day and realise that you're just sick of that person? Mcm tak nak that person to even exist.... I know that i'm being mean but its true. Why I befriended that person in the first time, I don't know. Probably we just clicked... As in in the same channel..... I really don't know...

Ok, i think I gotta stop typing. My hand hurts....




Jo: Looks like I can only go out with you most prob in a fortnight. Lots of things are coming up for me. I'll msg u.

Nor: Pls pls pls pls UPDATE!!!!!! And this Fri, yes we are going... And the pics should be on their way already.

BG: I tried calling ur place but it looks like you're not in most of the time....

Lynn: Yes we GOTTA meet up.... SOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!

MUACKZ!!!

No comments: