Friday, January 14, 2005

perfectly fine

My econs catastrophy wasn't a catastrophy after all...... My dearest Mr Lai didn't toast me or anything. I was kinda pissed at someone today. Geezzzzzz...... I was just being REALISTIC!!! At least Min understood me....


All that agony of waiting had already disappeared.

Feeling so refresh cuz I've taken a shower just now in school.. Smell of Baby Johnson's shower foam. Too bad there's no vanilla body wash.... Uhm.... My FAV!

Vanilla!
Vanilla!
Vanilla!

Right now I'm all tired from that training during PE.... Gosh! I really miss Rach baby... Mrs Heng advise ya to be an airstewardess.... I mean, she's pretty. N I have to say this, she's FIT! Best 2.4km runner in the class.. The best girl runner actually. I mean, she runs with the guys. And her timing is like 12min or less..... Yes! She's real good!!! (Rach! If ur reading this, I'm doing some promotion abt ya... I know I know, the little boy)


Speaking abt my friends, today in school, there was a major news. Joey, botak's GF, is the winner of CLEO model thingy. IT WAS A BIG NEWS. Mr Lai was also talking abt it during Econs lesson.


Wondering abt what to do this weekend..... Uhm..... GO SHOPPING.... It's more like doing errands.... Going to Arab St to get some materials.... Sometimes I ask myself whether I'm in the right school... I mean, I love ARTs... I'm more of the material kinda... You know, the one who loves to make things on her own... I love going to Arab St... Look at materials to make stuff.... At the moment, I'm kinda the ribbon buff. Nad told me that I'm now the Minah Reben... Ribbons are beautiful ok... The other day I bought a wider black ribbons... It has some floral prints and its unique... I love to make the ribbons as my belt... The other day when I met up with my old BRD friends, I wore this ribbon as my belt for my jeans... It's cool ok... U seldom see Singaporean wearing ribbons with jeans, unless its how you bought it and it has the ribbon on it already. And actually, I have one whole box full of it.. But its meant for my floral collection.... But still, I just love em.....

Joline, don't ya worry.... I'm not going to kill myself. And I'm greatful that u don't want me to die... I know I'm important to you...

My dearest BigGuy,thanks for deligently tagging me all these while... Come on, we all moved on right so there's no need to bring back abt the past... What we had was 'reality, momentarily'. You don't have to feel bad abt it.. Its part of our life.. Something that we can treasure and reflect upon it... There's something to learn from it... Remember things happen for a reason...


I was just feeling low this whole while so that's what made my mind messed up... And yes, I still wanna give you that treat.. I owe you one big one... Thanks for being that friend whom I've known since school. Since seluar dier pendek.... Khekhekhekhe!!! Pls call alright when ur free.... TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS.....


To all.... SMILE ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: