Friday, January 07, 2005

Having a bad tummy....

Honestly, I've not been feeling too good lately.

Firstly it was my bad mood. Then my bad hand & now it's my tummy....

What in the world is happening to me? Am I gonna die?

I mean, basically my whole week had been pretty bad... Real bad....

How's my hand now? Well pretty ok lah right now.. That Wed night, I told my dad to put a bandage on my right arm. Did rub some Tiger Deep Rub before that... Right now it's kinda ok.. As in better.. No more tight feeling....

But on the other hand, there's my bad tummy...... Haiz!!!!!!!!!!

There's like loads of things that I wanted to type today but it seems I've forgotten all abt it....

Today's PE lesson's been pretty bad... And guess what, I did lost some weight.... WOW!!! D losing some weight... And I think that's the reason why I was able to wear that Levi's Super Low Limited Edition Jeans... If I didn't, I won't even think of buying it cuz it'll make me look fatter...

Hahaha!!! msS_D 's so concious abt what she's wearing..... WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING TO ME????? I mean, sick when am I like this? I mean, I'm always the sloppish girl... Tee with Jeans but now, I'm into girl's blouses & ladies cut jeans.... HAHAHAHA!!!!

I mean, last year, I've wouldn't think of buying or even be caught WEARING it...... Oh my gosh!!!

My plans for the weekend, well practically nothing at the moment... Abit UNWELL as you can see... Prob I'll head down to Arab St to get some fabric..... Hey, there's a major wedding coming up end of this year so I've gotta be WELL PREPARED..... As in, getting ideas for my cousin's wedding.....

My ultamatum this year

1) Get over being 21 asap
2) Get rid of that triangle when July 22 comes
3) Get over the fear of driving alone
4) Be able to drive real well before my cousin's wedding comes...... So I can drive my cousins & grand- aunt.........
5) Drive to school


Oh yah, dad's not ard so the car's parked at the lot.. So, what should I do? HIJACK it? Whatever it is, all I have to think abt is picking my dad from the airport next Wed.... I mean, he touch down here in Singapore at 1430 & I finish school at 1345... What should I do?????

Uhmmmmm Drive to school & pick him up straight after school. Don't ya worry, parking here in school is ok.... All of them are simple parking kinda thing. Setakat masuk lot yang straight.... So it's pretty easy..

Other solution is to get home asap & get the car from home & only fetch him from there....


The thing is that I have a fear of driving alone..... That time when I fetched my dad from Thailand, I stopped over at my aunt's place to sent some stuff... So I was there alone at the lot.. I had to reverse and turn the other direction without my mom sitting beside me cuz she went to sent the stuff up to my aunt's place... God!!! It was the scariest reverse I ever did.... Imagine with all the other cars there... What if I did hit one of them.... Nangis tak berlagu.....

Thank god nothing happened.... Lucky me... And it's been a month since I drove my dad's car... Argh!!!!!!!!!! Stress pikir pasal driving.....

Ok now.... I gotta go cuz firstly I wanna finish reading this book by Sophie Kinsella.. Its a good book.... And also, my tummy's in pain again... Not feeling too good....

TODDLES!!!!!!!!!!

MUACKZ!!!!!!!!!


No comments: