Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Blank!!!!

Just feeling tired... And busy... Had lots of sch work lately and I've been going out almost every week... I mean, last weekend was fully packed with activities...

I just hate Mondays... Yeah, even though today's a Tuesday..... I mean, there's lots of work thats dumped on ya.... The work load's just too full... To the max....

Thank god there's no MLAO today.... My cikgu's not ard... So I finished up some work that has to be done.... Had training too just now.... Ran abt 10 rounds... Pretty ok though... Compared to the first lesson when sch started.... Just tired but no aching muscle... And oh yeah! My sch clenched the MINDEF award... We got the gold award for NATFA... It all sums up to US BEING THE FITTEST SCHOOL... With a 97% NATFA passes....

Bel and the rest are talking abt MUDPIE... Yummy huh? I know it sounds too tempting... Most prob we'ld have it after CNY.....

Speaking of CNY... what are my plans.... Hummmmmmmm..... Anom asked me whether I could join her to visit Deena on that day..... Most likely I'ld go, even though it's my b'dae on that day....

Hah! 21.... All I know is that I won't be celebrating it... I mean, I just don't feel like celebrating.... Not in the mood.... Yes ur turning 21 but no big deal.... Just a number......

I was reading someone's blog before I came to mine & something struck me... Sometimes a person is not what it seems..... I don't know where that came from but after reading this blog & knowing this person as he is, well, its funny.... Just doesn't click.....

My pic from LA are ready & once I've got my comp all set-up, I'll upload it in.... And there's some pics that I've been wanting to upload for like ages but I never really have got the time to do so.....

OK peeps... I'm gonna stop here for now.... Having thoughts of my MGT hw... GOSH!! It's so troublesome to do biz.... Loads of paper work... Ur sources of funds.... Short term, long term.... provide collaterals etc... And if you put A/C into it, there'll be cash flow statement, p&L appropriation, dividend- proposed or paid.... Then when it comes to international trade for Econs, there'll be tariffs, protectionism, comparative advantage.... Blah blah blah blah.........

AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now u tell me why the hell am I not going mad? How can I not kill myself..... With all these things in my head......

No comments: