Thursday, January 13, 2005

Nightmare

Last night I had this terrible nightmare abt Darwin... We patched up... And guess what triggered it, this drama EC on Suria...D!!! What the hell am wrong with ya...

Right now I'm pretty upset abt that whole Econs essay that I did till I had my migraines......Argh!!! I'm a WORKAHOLIC!!! Self declared.... Just feel like working & doing my work.... That's all I'm thinking abt....

I mean, imagine this, if I was attached, well I'll be thinking abt that person. I mean when your attached, you have THINGS to think abt. I mean, make you put away your work & take a break...

I'm not saying that I'm desperately need a BF but I'm just stating one of the advantages of being attached... THAT'S ALL.... Trust me, you'll feel better when you're in love....


The other day, I went to fetch my dad at the airport and I am proud to say that I'M GETTING BETTER!!! Yahoooooooooo!!!!!!!!! But on the other hand, I've not been practicing my parking for a long long long long time.....

Hey I think I've gotta stop fer now... My MLAO lesson is going to start soon... Catch ya later..

MUACKZ!

No comments: