Wednesday, January 19, 2005

10 mins

10 mins to MCS meeting

Ok here goes.....


On Mon, I SNAPPED!! Can't do any of my HW cuz I snapped.... So I watched TV....

Then on Tues, I went to Bugis with Anom & Mun..... Did some shopping.... Normal girl stuff and catched up....

And guess who I met at Bugis yesterday. Nigel Lauw... It was a coincident. I went like this... The three of us were crossing the road & the traffic at Bugis was heavy.... So it was pretty scary.... With our shrieks and all. And after we crossed the road, there he was saying... "Eh Girls! That was very dangerous." We were definately suprised to see him there... Cuz we saw that he was shaven, we asked him when will he start serving.... And u noe what he said, I shave my hair due to a bad haircut...


Ok... I gotta stop here... Arif telling me to speed up... Toddles....

No comments: