Monday, January 24, 2005

Me back....

My weekend was pretty packed . So here it went.

On Fri, well, it was the Hari Raya Haji... So practically normal family stuff... Nothing much...

On Sat, I finally went to Funan Centre to get my new comp.... I'm gonna load those pics that was taken from my digi cam..... Hahahaha!!!!!

Later that night, I went for a night drive... Now I can really say, I AM DOING GOOD!!! Except for the parking... I think its because of lack of practice... Other then that, it was ok... Even though the traffic was pretty busy Sat night, I did well.... ( ",)
Later that night, I dropped a major news to Nor... And her response was ' WHAT!' I mean, all along I prob gave her a wrong impression abt someone and when I finally told her, for one i can imagine her expression when she got the msg.... Sorry sis for missing out that SO IMPT FACTOR..... I forgot.....

On Sunday, well I went out with Bel & the rest.... Finished that GP presentation thingy and later we all ate ice-cream at Swensens..... We got the EarthQuake........ Speaking of ice-cream, i'm craving for mocha almond fudge.... And NO i'm not pregnant!!!!! Just felt like having it.....

On the way home, well, Nor kinda kept me company thru smsing.... Discussed abt some stuff...

Later that night, I thought hard abt the term 'FLIRTING'..... Honestly, I've been totally lost abt this matter since last week... It's been bugging me ever since.....

Ok, it all started when I met my old friend.... And when we said goodbye, well..... Me gonna stop here.. Leave u guys in suspense..... HAHAHAHAHA ( evil laugh)

Oh ya, my B'day's comming.... Meaning that I'm gonna grow old soon....


Gotta go. Muacks...

No comments: