Sunday, August 01, 2004

T|tLe|st

Uhmmmm.....



Big_fella, what happened to you? Finally you got my number cuz I msged B... You get my number thru him k... Now that you have my number, gimme a buz anytime... And please, do drop a comment... Its not fair cuz I always drop you a note on your tagboard & you don't write to me........... NO FAIR :<


Was reading Jo's blog... She looks totally different... Wonder what will happen if our old friend the VAMPIRE sees her... Gawking at her I suppose.... KHEKHEKHEKHEKHEKHE!!!!!Hey girl, we gotta go out one day... Catch up... And I read your comment, what *cheeky grin* are you talking about huh???? You gotta gimme the loads k..... And about the dog thingy, you gotta save me the stuff like bottles, dog treats.... Those stuff... And remember I've gotta do an interview with you about being a responsible dog owner..... Gimme a buzz when your back..........


Yesterday's entry was more of travelling.... I know some peeps would say that I'm kinda boasting but hey, everyone have their own opinion...


Anyway, yesterday I went to catch a movie. Spiderman 2 with Hana....It has a totally different ending then what I expected. Sarz said that MJ got married to another guy & someone else told me that now Spiderman now saves people without any mask..... NONSENSE!!!! I've been wanting to watch it since I watched the ad while watching 'THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW' with Nor & the gals...... And in S2, there's this Chinese girl who plays the violin & sang the theme song... Yeah it was crappy cuz it was out of tuned & all that....


My dad bought me a TITLEIST visor. Some golf brand.... And its blue... very pretty for... Ok then, I gotta go... Fetching my mom later at the airport.... And Rach Girl.... Go give him a buzz.. Or at least, msg him......
I know I know, its all our school culture & all.... But hey, no harm done aight?????



Toddles

M|sS_D

No comments: