Thursday, August 19, 2004

Invitation

Looks like I'v got an invitaion........ To Zouk


Been feeling a little down now.... Kinda busy now..... Loads of things on my mind.... Grandaddy's hopspitalised.... There's the John Little Sale happening at EXPO....


I'm in sch now... My blogs not showing the link.... I mean, I linked Fadhil into my blog but I can't get his name out here.... ARGHHH!!!!!!!! Its frustrating......


The bell's just gone... People in the library doing all sorts of stuff.... Huda, Fadhil & Arif are doing PW. JT's reading's the papers. Min is staring into space.... Lesson's going on the the function room... Man's in that class...


Oh yah, talking about Man, as in Sulaiman, he sang well on Friday's closing ceromany for the Bulan Bahasa thingy.... He's item was an inpromtu one.. He sang SO7 song... Unplugged... Ili was kinda suprised to hear that he's from November Iris..... That girl ah... Super blur... Everytime I msg her, she never reply... Blur lah that girl.... Blur Blur Blur...... And she keep insisting that she's still using that same number........Aiyah...........


I asked Mun whether there's gonna be another b'day party at her place again this year, like she usually has for the past 3 years, she said not sure cuz of the 'A's. Its around that period.....


Nomie: Thanks for tagging me.....


Talking about her, it's been quite sometime since we all met.... Wonder how's Deena doing now.... MARRIED.... Uhm.... I mean, imagine when Mun & I went to her wedding, we were happily single..... No kids or husband. Then what if it's our turn, Deena will come with her kids & her husband.... Wonder who's next to get married....


Yesterday my dad collected the new telephone directory.... I checked out Darwin's name in it & there it was. His name.... Yah I know, you'ld say that there's lots of other Darwins in Singapore. But then there was only one Mohd Darwin Bin Abdullah in that directory...... I was kinda stunned... The first thing I did was msg Aishah... Darwin's sister... She went like "huh? Wat's d add?" Hope she can check it out.... And yeah, she's getting married soon....


I know, I know. I should let go.... But still.... Its just the drawbacks that you get when you fall in love too deep with someone & its hard to get back to life when things are over........ You'll still think about that person.... Remember the things that you two did back then... All the memories...


I think I better stop now before things happen..... Gonna take my lunch now.... Catch ya later....


TODDLES

No comments: