Friday, August 06, 2004

Plain Old D's Back

Hey

Its been quite sometime since I've written an entry. And if readers out there been waiting for my entries, thanks for reading & waiting. I doubt I'll be able to write as often as before cuz I'll be quite tied up with school stuff. Been kinda busy with the PW survey....And the exams are around the corner...


And Wan, about Wed night, I'm really sorry if I wasn't in such a great mood... Things in school been messing me up...


Today was the National Day celebration. We all had a jolly good time... It brings back the old memories of being in OI.... Only that now it's become MI Bartley Campus....


The atmosphere was like a gig... I'm serious. People were body surfing, some male teachers got themselves tossed in a crowd... Even my VP gotten himself tossed... It was MADNESS.... I mean, the real OI is back.. I hope that some of the teachers who was from Toh Tuck didn't get any culture shock...


My parents maybe driving up to KL tomorrow... Wondering what I'll be doing. Maybe I'll take some pics... And not forgetting some data collection for my PW... And yeah, B's on my list of people who are gonna take the survey.... He has a dog...UUUhhhhmmm wonder what breed it is....


Big_Guy, if you are free tomorrow, wanna grab some shots?


Rach babe, tell me the scoop aight... Hope that you'll have a *GREAT* weekend.... Enjoy yourself...


Jo girl, thanks for dropping me those comments. Thanks alot for helping me collecting those dog stuff. And girl, I CAN'T imagine if you were his partner in crime... You with your bow & him with his cape... Khekhekhekhekhekhe!!!!!!!!!! And archery is an EXPENSIVE game... Similar to Golf....


OK peeps.... For today, its short... Catch ya soon...





M|sS_D

No comments: