Monday, August 30, 2004

Dead Tired

I'm in sch now... My tummy's churning now...

The food's in the canteen is totally lousy... Ah... Ben's next to me again... NO TEDDY GRAHAMS. HAHAHAHAHAHA......

I'm online right now to search the pet crematoria services available... My team mates called them up yesterday but to no avail.... Haizx....

Yeah, yesterday night I did pick dad up at WTC.... I DROVE... Good drive.... Cuz the road at the xpressway was smooth.... Nice drive... My mom instructed me along which road to drive to & so forth... Ok lah... Not bad...

I thought that my dad would want me to drive home... But then there was his fren.. So he drove home... Not bad...

While waiting for my dad in the car, I had some quality time with my mom... She's kinda proud that I can drive now. She said that now she can depend on me .... She told me that becuz it was too hard to take care of me back then, she & dad decided not to have any other children... And that explains y my age gap with my sis is 7 years... Cuz I was too sick back then....

At night, I was suprised to get a msg from Big_Fella... Yup, his line is back... I dozed off while waiting for his reply.. Sorry Big_Fella... Guess I'm too worn off....

And yeah, tuk's discharged... Not that bad now but his fever is on & off... Time to time.. And he only heeds MY advise... My sis's too harsh.. My mom & my two aunts, well lets just say it's ineffective... Yup, old people...

Reading Nor's blog.... teruk punye apek... Haisey Man.... And Nor, its no more in invisible ink... I can read em.... When do u think I can meet him????? And Wati, no hiding uh.... Includes u too.....

Hey I gotta go... Catch u later after school......

I WANT CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: