Monday, August 23, 2004

Still in school..........

Me in still in school now..... Finished e-mailing to some peo in the dog spa industry...


Ben aka Irwan finish up my Teddy Grahams... Slowly, he finished it up.... He's kinda addicted to it.... And now, he wants me to bring more next time.... Mcm budak kecik makan Teddy Grahams....


About Sat, I really honestly don't know what to do... If I'm going to WOMAD, have to pay $ 24 bucks each.... And I'm not exactly loaded now. So maybe sis, we just chill at Esplanade... What do u think.... Wan's gig, well, I haven't exectly heard from him...... I guess he's busy preparing..... Big_Guy, do gimme a buzz aight?


I was reading Ben's blog, well, its kinda true that its rather hard to express your true self here... I guess its one of the reason why I started this blog... To get myself attached to something when there's nothing to do... I mean, I sub-conciously improve my writting skills........... And here, it's better to be in your own world.. So that people won't talk... That I've learnt for the past 3 years here....


It's been quite some time since I've written any poems. I guess I'm busy with stuff..... School for one....


I was talking to Rach about the benefits of being single... And we were talking about some guys we know... People like Antonio... Had a good laugh.....


We both agreed that it would be better to stay single... I mean, when your attached, for one, your phone bill will shoot up. We can be GOOD girls... One less priority to think off...


But I would definately miss being loved. Big time.... How it feels to snuggle up with that love one... Esp when it rains. And the stars... Uhmm......


Eh, the nyonya here already..... Shooing us away....



:>




No comments: