Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Stupid Comp

Sorry to my dear readers out there....

My comp's been giving me a problem over the weekends. It kept hanging.... Stupid comp. Was kinda fed-up about it.

My weekend was great. Hung out with Jo. My old pal whom I met in NCO band camp. We had great fun hanging out. Gosh! Her mouth is super LASER. To the max. And god we were mean when we critisied this lady who was wearing this mini dress which looked like rags. And it was black & white poke-a-dots. The first thing that Jo said was that the dress looked like a table cloth. And all I can say was POKE-a-DOTs.....

And Big_Fella, wishing you a happy belated 21th B'dae.

Big_Fella, I know that you were mad at me. But gheez, you don't have to be mean at me..... TO tell u the truth, I don't even know why you're mad at me. Was it the Wed night phone call? If that is so, I'm so sorry. I know I'm irritating when I'm cranky... Sorry aight? REALLY AM...

Sorry guys, gotta go... TOddles

Mss_D

No comments: