Friday, August 20, 2004

Shop Till You Drop

Shop till you drop......................

What a way of saying...... But its true... That's what I did when I was in LA... My aunt & cousin did that while we were there..... It's like a shopping paradise.... Imagine buying Nine West shoes.... Like 5 pairs.... And 3 Ferragamo shoes. And 1 Gucci shoe.. That's shopping.... Seriously, it cost about $500 bucks for all. It was the Christmas Sale... Imagine if it was the Thanksgiving Sale...


Today's gonna be a busy day...... Busy... Busy...... Busy.....


I might be going to the John Little Sale at Expo.... Buying bed sheets... I like pretty bed sheets..... I don't know why... Especially if it has the canopy effect... I use to have that but I took it away when the big bed arrived. Different position...... The last time I went to the sale with my mom, we bought lots of bed sheets.... My sis got this pink & cream duvet..... Very pretty.... And it cost $7 only.... What a deal..........

Big_Fella: Sorry if I've not called. Been busy with things in school... And my parking's not getting any better either... Nah, I'm not mad at you... That day I called but nobody picked up. Guess your busy with your jamming. When's your gig? Gimme a buzz k... Keep me updated. Maybe I'll check it out.... I'll be around in Singapore.....


Noryn: Yeah, we r going to ZOUK girl..... And I'm serious about it........ I'll keep you updated... Sis, don't forget about nest weekend......



GTG.... Accounts starting soon................



No comments: