Monday, August 16, 2004

EXAMZ stress

Hey, I'm back...


Not feeling that well either... Yesterday's drive with Daddy was bad. Went all the way to kallang to learn parking at the vacant lots available there. Its very stressful driving with Dad... So from home, I drove to kallang, airport to collect the ice-cream cake at swensens & then back home....


While I was driving, I saw this dog in the car. I don't know what breed it is but it was so cute. It's ears were pulled back kind. Very cute little fella. It was barking in the car.... So my dad said that the dog was barking at me for being a driver with a probation plate......


On Sat I went shopping to Marks & Spencer to get some stuff..... I definately bought the choc chip cookies... Its a must have when I'm there... Yum.... Yum..... The best choc chip cookies ever.. It beats chipsmore.....


There was fireworks yesterday... A pretty sight.. And the duration was 10 mins. The longest one ever...

Today, so far, it's been boring....I'm very moody now.. PMS??? I don't know. Or is it more of EXAMS stress.... ARGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Whatever it is, it's stressing me up......


Hey Big_Fella, still irritated at me? How's the phone doing ? Gotten ur ENGAGE yet? And I think I really need that lesson from you. At the rate that I'm learning how to do my parking, god knows when I'm gonna be able to drive on my own... However I have great confidence of driving to school alone on Sat for EPS cuz there's not many cars in school on Sat............... We'll see...


Hey peeps, I think I gotta go.. Remember, I'm doing this from school.... My comp's been giving me problems too.... And my sinus's bugging me again. Where is Nigel when I need him????????



MsS_D

No comments: