Sunday, August 22, 2004

I was happily typing my entry yesterday when......


I wanted clicked on the post publish icon, it disappeared.... I was really mad.... What ever I typed gone..... Was very frustrated......


I'm still tired since Saturday.... Non-stop since then... My grandad is still hospitalised.. Going thru & fro to the hospital.... Yeah, on Sat, I drove non-stop.... When we came back from the hospital, I headed down to Shing Sheong to do some groceries... And back home...

Later at around 5pm, I drove back to the hospital.... When we left the hospital, it was already dark. And guess what time I got home, 8.45pm... It took me 45 mins to drive from the hospital & back home... And my parking isn't improving either.... Real bad.... My dad's asking me how in the world I passed.... I really don't know. Maybe I can park with the poles & not without it...

And having my dad beside me isn't gonna improve my driving... He said that I would need to get rid of that my PROBATION plate before I start driving alone.... Looks like people like Big_Fella, B, Amu & lots of others would have to wait for that cruise.... But the thing is, if I ever need to go down to TT for wat so ever activity, I'll certainly drive.... You know how far it is from TT to my place.... One long ride in the train...

Last night, I did try to call Big_Fella, but his bro picked up... Not around...Probably busy jamming... Hey, please keep me updated about ur upcoming GIG.... And don't worry Big_Fella, u'll have a blast... Like any other gigs that you had before...

Noryn, thanks for being my fav reader... Do ask Hema to come with us this Sat..... Miss her... Its been quite some time since I've met her....


To my other readers, thanks for reading...

Jo, pls gimme a call when u plan to visit the pet shop. About PW stuff...



:>

No comments: