Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Munching M&N now......

Yum.... Yum.... Yumm.....

Munching....... Munching.... Munching......

I'm in school now.... Stupid comp's sick at home.... Kinda feeling zanny now... Best solution, don't talk to anyone.... I was a lil irritated by someone today... I mean, there I was trying to figure stuff on my own & there she was, bugging me at the wrong time. God knows, whether it PMS or god knows wat... I snapped at her a couple of times..... Pissed off....

Today I was talking with Rach in the gym... I went running for 3 rounds & did some crunchies in the gym. And accidentally I had a muscle pull on my shoulders..... Argh..... It hurts!!!!!!

I was doing some blog hopping today & I came across Elya's blog.... I wonder whether she'll cancel my msg on her tag... And what a coincidence, she knows Sofyn..... I think they're kinda close.... Looks like it.... What a small world.....

Big_Fella, now I know what you mean.....

Munching the M&N now.........

Yesterday, I was msging Nor. We were talking about driving.... It was hilarious...... Talked about the poles thingy... She agreed with me about Comfort Driving Centre teaching us without the poles.... Argh!!! This parking thingy is really bugging me...... Wonder when I can drive on my own....

I mean, when you can legally drive now, you wanna do the stuff that you planned before you can drive. But now, its a whole different story.... Yeah, its just a licence but what can you do if you don't have no car to drive... And to top it off, you can't park...... It's sickening... Currently I'm getting a hang of driving my dad's car but that parking thingy is still bugging me.....


Nor told me that we're going out next weekend..... Just hang out.... And I'll bring my cam... The manual one...... Can take pics.............


Thomas asked me to join the school's photography club cuz he said that I know more about camera more than him.... I'm just grateful that my dad know stuff about photography.... Maybe I should load the pics that I've taken into the blog.... Uhmmm......


People are asking me where is Mitre....... I just said that it's somewhere in town... Amazing huh.... I asked my mom whether she knows the place & she said yeah.... Wow!! Even my mom knows the place. I think the reason is because she used to work around town..... She knows the place like the back of her palms... She told me that she used to pass by the hotels over there when she's on her way home from work.....


There's this nice pic of someone's backyard that I took from my phone....Its nice... My mom asked where I took the pic from & she sound suprised when I told her that I took it from someone's back yard...

Maybe if I go to Mun's place, I'll explore her place... They have good scenery at her place... Minus the tree with the dangling stuff...... SCARY!!!!!!




No comments: