Sunday, August 29, 2004

Cosi Bar

Yesterday went out with the girls... It was fun... Totally...

Shimah, Nor & I passed by the bar that Elya was working at.. Hoping that we'll crash into her or some thing.. And we did.... I ate this Chocolate Duo for 6 bucks... Totally worth it... Anyway, I'm kinda stressed right now so I need something to cool me down.

At the cafe/bar, all of us were catching up.. Nor now has a business card... Terer sey. Shimah also working.. So since both of them always online because of work, they usually 'meet' online. Guess who I met at Cosi Bar. Sofyn.. Amazing huh...

As I've said before, they know each other right... yup... Elya was like walking to our table with her dazed look & she blurted out, "Yana, She remembers u!" My reply was " REALLY? Oh... OK" Then Elya left... Bangsa cerita tak habis... Then she came back to our table, I asked her again, " What did she say?" Elya's reply was " She asked me, 'Is that Hezwan's girlfriend?' And I said yes." My reply to her was, " She remembers.."

When I first told Elya that I know Sofyn, she was, " how did u get to know her?" And my reply was " I used to date Hezwan." That finished it all off.... She said nothing... Know Elya too long.... Knows wat to ask at the right time at the right place..

Later when Elya was done with work, we all kinda filled in each other about each other's life... Elya was asking me about Darwin & my reply was " Oh, he left me for a BITCH!" Nor's expression changed becuz of the crude language & shimah's too... Elya was like, giving me the 'u gotta tell me' look.... I said " LONG STORY"...

And I did... Wati, kau tak leh sembunyi dlm selimut... No use... We all know.... Oh ya, talking about Wati, now, nor wati & me can drive... We were like, whenever we passed Hilton, there's a MINI COOPER on display. Nor was like, ' OHHHH MINI COOPER' ... I said, now, gimme the keys... And all of us started talking about illegal driving lah, the BMW car lah.... Alot of crap stuff...

And only after talking to Nor, I finally realised that watever Nor wrote in her blog is in INVISIBLE INK... U gotta highlight it to see it... Ape saje... Ini POMPAN...

I filled Elya about my life... Told her how things ended between me & Win. Followed by me & Wan... I asked her whether she was shocked about Wan & me & she said, nah, its expected... Then she teased me about back then when I was having a major crush on him... Giving me the look & all... HAHAHA!!! Now, I'm his ex.... Been there, done it... Its part of my history that had officially ended... U know, the cycle, sec sch crush then, kept quiet about it & 4 years later after we graduated, we were together & we've parted......


Hey, I gotta go... Picking my dad at WTC later cuz he had meeting/conference in BATAM... Gotta Go... ANd yeah, I'm driving....

No comments: