Thursday, August 12, 2004

Can't Do iT form homE

Yesterday really suck to the core.............

Had to get home around 4.30 pm cuz of some photo taking session. And when I got home, it was in a mess..... After taking my dinner at 5pm, my sis & I were fighting for the toilet. She was rushing to meet her friends at ESPLANADE....

Last night, tried calling Big_Fella... U know, clear the air out... But he's not ard... And to top it off, I dumped my phone somewhere in my bag & when B called, I didn't pick up. My comp's been hanging loads of time this week.... Don't know, maybe merajuk.....It's sick....

I thought of loading my PW questionaire on this blog but becuz the comp's been hanging, I have to do it in some other way....

And today I've got to go to NUH for my chech-up... God I'll stick out again in the children clinic...
I mean, I've been going there sinck I was 4... Cuz of my heart...

That's y i'm like this... Probably the doc's did something to it...... MAYBE.................

Hey, its time for my break.. Catch u later....




MSS_D

No comments: