Wednesday, September 01, 2004

School HolidaZe....

Hey Yah... Me doing this from home... Trying my luck with the comp...

Been dazing 2 days straight... I don't know wats wrong with me.... And with this major huge pimple that is super red on my nose. It's sickening...

Yesterday's teachers' day concert was ok. Man sang Dashboard Confessional's Vindicated..... Expect for the 'That Thing U Do' song... It was a catastrophy... Those who sang it made a fool out of themselves.... Saw Nigel trying to pull Salid to sing instead of the 'Echo Boys' ppl...But too bad, time was running out... Salid didn't sing after all....

Thinking of this year's teachers' day celebration, it reminded me of last year's 'Staff Day cum Sports Day'... It was FUN!!! Hahah!!!! People who knows wat I mean by this would be grining.... Hey it was fun...

By the time I got back, I was dazing & watching TV... SMSing Hezwan along the way.... Heard that fella met with a minor accident with a Merc... I know, I know... Merc ..... He rolled back & his rover hit the bumper of the Merc...

I got the tix for the North concert at Zouk... Now I'm contemplating of going or not.. There's gonna be a dog show at EXPO on that day... I intend to go cuz I'm afraid there's not enough stuff for Sean to put into the report... Maybe do some interview.. I asked JT whether she wanna go & she said she'll see.... I mean, if she doesn't wanna go, maybe I'll ask Jo to go with me... I mean, I can't possibly go alone... And preferably a Chinese friend to come along.... I do plan to bring my cam along....

Hey, maybe I'll catch u later... Tomorrow maybe..... See how... The relief teacher for MGT is back so I don't know whether I have any free time in school to write.... And bear in mind that I end school at 5.15pm tomorrow...

No comments: