Sunday, October 31, 2004

Sunday Today

Gotta start on my slides today... And tonight I'm not going out wif Nad cuz she has some family gathering... Now I'm thinking abt his bro.. I know I know... DON'T THINK ABT HIM..

Friday was great... Got home ard 11.. The sistaz were 'scolding' me on why I didn't bring the car... I mean my dad wasn't using the car & all that....

Yesterday I was supposed to drive my dad to his seminar at Toa Payoh but then he said I won't need to send him cuz of some changes... Today pulak out of the blue, when I was walking towards the car, he was already fixing the 'P' plate.. Which only means one thing, I'M DRIVING...

I look at my shoe, it was my mom's Birkenstock... Then I told myself, U can drive with this shoe.. Usually I'll drive with my South African sandals... The one with the tribal pics...

Now I'm back home & I'm too tired to do my slides... Tmr's my OP trial again.... Friday Sean, JT & I was GRILLED to the max.... Top, bottom, left, right & centre....

Wondered how school on Friday went... Well it went like this... I guess I was so into my OP that it made me forget certain stuff... I happily told Sean that I was free after school but I forgot that I had LCCI after school.... So there goes my plan to make the baked chicken to be brought to Mom's place... Luckily my dad picked me up from school... My mom then said that she wanted to go to Bussorah St... So my dad kena lah go to Bussorah St...

When I got home later, I only had time to bathe & change into fresh clothes.... Left home at ard 5.30pm to head to Geylang to get stuff before going to Mom's place.... Grab a cab later & head down to Tamp...

By the time we arrived at Mom's place, it was already time to break-fast... Hahahaha!!!

We chatted till abt 10.45pm... Nor felt like crashing at her place & I was feeling sobad cuz if I was driving, we all could save on the taxi fare & we all could go home later... Haiz......

Gotta prove to my dad that I can drive alone FAST....
My parking's improving, thanks to that little concave mirror that I finally learnt to use, esp so for parking....

Ok ok ok ... I gotta stop... Gotta start on my OP slides soon... Toddles

:>

No comments: