Sunday, October 24, 2004

Feeling super nostalgic

Honestly
I'm in my nostalgic mode right now..

Y? Well yesterday I drove to AMK... Amazing huh how fast time past by.. Back then I used to be there... ALOT.. AMK Ave 4 was like my second home.. I was younger then...I've been going there since I was born.. And now I'm driving. Went to sent my grand-dad & sis over cuz my mom, dad & me went to JB.. No I didn't drive in JB.. Wouldn't dare....

My mom said my driving was bad last night.. I guess cuz of exams... Hadn't been driving for abt 3 wks... Didn't sit at the driver's seat for ages....

Fri, well I went to NYDC cafe... Gosh the MUDPIE was sinister...Horribly good... Got a treat.... From someone.... Thanks alot for Friday..

After NYDC, walked to the ESPLANADE.. I mean after that meal.. Need that walking... Anyway, there was supposed to be a show on Friday but becuz of the rain, it was cancelled...

Found some place that was good.... And the view was great. The skyscrapers were good but then the cloudy whether spoilt it... And I forgot to bring my cam that night.. Was rushing like mad but it turned out that some ppl who told me not to 'gelek-gelek' was the one who were late.

My exams over though... But PW's killing me.. Making me nuts... Super Nutz...

A couple of days ago I was chatting with Salid, Fariz, Sab & Mary.. Abt bikes & cars & licence... Fariz was talking abt getting a vespa I we all told him not to cuz he's tall... He's gonna look super kaku if he rides one.... Dah lah kudut nak naik Vespa... Funny... Funny... Salid on the other hand was talking about his vehicle cycle.. Weird fella... He was talking about getting a bike... After he gets a licence.. Then buys a bike... He was talking about before marriage, he's gonna buy bike lah.. Then he said that when he's married, he'll buy a car lah... All that... I listened to him... And when I told him that I'm not into guys riding bikes.. Just don't catch my attention... Then he said that I'm the type who goes for guys who's in the higher end... Monkey... I mean, I keep telling him that its safer to drive a car rather then a bike... After that whole conversation, I was wondering what will Mun think abt Salid's 'incredible' idea....

The entry before this was a poem that I wrote last night. Just felt like writing... Wouldn't wanna lose touch of writing...

This year, I might be going back to States for my hols.. No I'm not gonna drive... I might leave on the 10th Dec. It depend on my aunt where she wants to bring us... Maybe LA or Orlando... Whatever it is, I've got this whole shopping list.. And I'm gonna spend NEW YEAR on board the plane... Like it was for the couple of years ago...

Things to get when I'm in States



1) 2 LEVIS jeans
2) Vans shoes
3) Clinique stuff
4) That CD bag that I've been eyeing on
5) Loads of Hershey's chocs for my friends
6) Victoria Secrets ( girls stuff )

No comments: