Thursday, November 04, 2004

My OP's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its OVER!!!!! OP's over!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhooooo!!!!!!!
SO VERY GLAD that its over... It went quite swell... Teachers were engaged with what I was talking about....


To tell the truth, this whole OP thing was driving me nuts.. Yesterday mrng I was in a very bad state... Stupid PW making me nuts.... The night before I slept at 1.30am, nearly at 2am..... Sean & I woke up at 4.30am to do the PW stuff... I mean, I was there to practice on my speech & my comp was giving problems... Couldn't upload my slides into COGNITO.... Sakit hati.. Heartache.. So there I was, msging Sean at 4.30am... Didn't sleep later till school started....


I looked at Sean & you can see that he too was lacking from sleep.... So while we were practicing with the rest of the grp, Mrs Wee can see that both of us were very tired... I just kept telling JT that I'm tired & she helped me fix some of my presentation.... Thanks JT....

Right now I'm very happy that the stress is FINALLY OVER... :> Right now I've just got to tidy up my GPF... Right now I'm writting my minutes that have not been updated....... That's all...

My plans right now...

1) Friday night - go out with Nad ( that if she can make it)
2) That MUDPIE treat that I'm suppose to give to someone....
3) Go out with JOLINE for that MUPDIE.... That girl went to NYDC cafe & didn't try the MUDPIE
4) Play pool with my PW teammates..... ( Have to check out with JT abt it )
5) Start with all those HARI RAYA preperation.... Buat Kuih..... Clean up... Haizz... All the stuff
6) That travelling plans.... Still undecided..... The location that is...
7) Find out abt more ideas for the upcoming wedding.... Kak Dilah wants the gold bouquet while Abg Lun wants the white ones....Then have to make the arrangements.. have to help Kak Dilah with deco stuff & all that....

Haiz.... Looks like the hols are just starting for me.... I've gotta go & finish up the minutes.... Toddles....

No comments: