Friday, October 22, 2004

Tonight's da nite

Hey yah...

What were ya thinkin? Yes I'm still stuck with PW... Its like an OD of it.. Honestly... But thank god I'm going out tonight... Cafe NYDC here I come.. With that mudpie.... Yummy.....

Last night.. there's IDOLS, followed by NCIS & then it was OC... What a show slot... Couldn't ask for anything better....

Idol last night was not to my expectations.... Honestly speaking, the only ppl who I can see have that powerful voice are Taufik & Olinda... Trust me, if they were properly groomed, Taufik can easily sing Frank Sinatra and Olinda can sing any Barbara Streisand song.... Daphane, well wrong choice of song... Its not easy to sing Christina's songs. You must have that strong vocals to sing like her... As for Maia, I still find her a slut... Her Bitchy character still bugs me & that's why I never wanted her to be my Singapore Idol. Nak gelek konon. Pegi dah... Budak2 tarian can do it way better then u lah.. Tak yah tunggu Shakira joget. Ni budak2 tarian can shake your asses off lah... Hey bitch, pegi main jauh-jauh!

That Chris guy, I think that he sings without any feelings..Its like singing at a karaoke longe,like those apek2 singing...


I know that I'm being crude but its true... These ppl are like speaking. Nothing else. And I feel that there are other better ppl out there for ppl like Ken, Dick, Florence & Douglas to hunt for that SINGAPORE IDOL.

From my knowledge of music, none of them can be my Singapore Idol... None!!!!!!!!!
None of the Idols caught my attention.. None blew me away...

I really don't know why the heck they didn't vote for Nana, as in Nurhasanah.. That girl is wonderful... Wonder where did Singaporeans put their ears while she was singing.. Ask her to sing Whitney Houstan song, I'll tell ya tat she'll be able to sing it WONDERFULLY.....

I know, I know! I'm dissing those ppl in IDOLS...... But as a Singaporean, I feel that I do have the rights to choose who to be MY Idol... And if they are not performing to my expectations, then, say good-bye to ya...


No comments: