Monday, October 11, 2004

can't write

I'm back... I'm kinda dazed rite now... I just had my mgt paper... There was this case study question which was 16 marks.... It could damned be an essay question... 16 ok... And it was asking about the 4 P's in marketing.... Wrote 3 1/4 page of it... Guess how many papers I used... 10 in total... I know... That's y I can't write now... Someone pls massage this aching hands of mine......

What did I do over the weekends? Uhmm.... Sat was GP paper... So the mrng was burnt.. Later went for lunch... Then got home... I then went home to change & get my mgt stuff for tuition at Ms Gan's house.... It ended at around 6.30pm.. By the time I walked to the bus-stop, it was already 7.30 or so.... I was too beat to do anything... I thought of meeting Wan to pass me the cd... But then, hey its last minute... I guess he'll be at B's that night... Very far from where I was.... And on top of that, I was totally beat....

When I got home, I ate dinner.... And by 10pm, I dozed off.. Too tired.....

The next mrng I woke up at ard 8.30 am... I relaxed for a while and after watching 7 Heaven, I was cleaning up my room.. Gosh!!! It looked bad!! With my files, notes & bags all over... Argh!! Anyway, I've cleaned it up already...

After lunch I was like a couch potato... I don't know what's wrong with me now... Been eating alot.. Rach said that I've been eating alot therefore increasing the consumption of food........

Hey, I suddenly got this itch to study for Econs right now... I know its weird but its the whole thing.. STRESS.... Feel like eating ice-cream too....

Toddles...

No comments: