Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Accounts paper on Friday...

Hey...
Hey...
Hey...


I don't know what i'm gonna write... Last night .... Well I've gotten into a pretty bad shape... Something happened... Thanks Hezwan for lending me ur listening ear... I was really in a bad shape....

Its funny though.... Of all people.... Hezwan... Considering the fact that I was once attached to him & we were on a topic of love.... I guess I knew too well that he's the open minded type..... That's y I poured it all out last night... And I felt kinda bad for not telling him about it before we both were ever attached.... Geez.... Like he said, THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON. That there is a reason for everything that happened.....

Its kinda weird though that when we were talking, he told me that we were in the same boat except that we both are in different cabins.... I mean, he was there trying to help me to be level headed.... And tried ways to distract me from thinking of my problem..... All I have to say is THANKS a LOT......

Hey ppl who's been reading his blog... Well, all I have to say is that he's a nice guy.... At first, back then I mean, well I thought that he's a very funny crappy guy..... Superficially. I guess over the years, things have made him very matured. He knows when to be serious & when to be funny.... BG, even though I've known u for like years now, I guess last night was the time I gotta know abt the real U.... The serious fella who knows abt life...

He told me a story about his friend's freaky incident... Ya lah.. In a way he's trying to make me see things clearer.... And I appreciate that... But as the saying goes... it's easier said then gone.....

Hey I think I better stop talking abt what happened last night... It should be a time for me to sit & think.. And reflect.....

BG: Abt the cd... pls pls pls pls pls hold on to it for a little while... I'm currently busy with school stuff... And I'm still figuring abt the parking thingy.... Been using my pencil to figure it out today... My frens were asking me why on earth I'm playing with my pencils.... And I kept telling em that I'm learning how to park... Hey... I owe u a cruise right? U'll have to wait...... Maybe on my 21st b'dae ........ Well see how....

Nor: I didn't call u last night cuz I know I would be disturbing u while u were tutoring ur kuzin... No hard feelings k...


Hani: Hani!!! Hani Bunny.... Of course I remember u.... How r u doing there girl? As u can see, Cam & I r in the same school but in diff campuses.... Met Zi a couple of times at Tamp.... I don't knoe abt Diresh though....... Hey I can never forget the first 3 mths... Best time of my life.... Of school that is... U sleep in class... Skip class... Loads of stuff huh.... Do drop in more often k....


Jo: What do think of it? Still wanna go on with that IDEA of mine? Pls don't shoot me with ur arrows.... I know lah that u're one terer archarer..... And I like ur respond to it.... A HUGE LAUGH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. I'm gonna hit the books now.... Catch ya later... Maybe soon.....

ToodleS

No comments: