Monday, October 25, 2004

Having my break now... From PW tat is.. Feeling bloated.. Was talking to Rach just now... Talking abt the MUDPIE thingy... I think I'm going nuts abt it...

Jo: Fri wasn't a date.. Just went out with some pple... And we should go out again more often so tat we'll see more 'weird' ppl... Remember that polk-a-dots lady?

Anyway, last night my aunt came over. Buka at my place.. Right now we are thinking where on earth we should go during the hols.. I mean, if we were to go States, I need to make a passport... Cuz mine is the old one and the new feature has that thumbprint & eye id thingy... Leceh lah..


So then we planned to go

1) Turkey
2) South Africa
3) Swiss

Which one? I don't know...

I'm stuck... Don't know where to go...

If I were to go to SA, then I'm still able to get my Levis & Clinique... And if i were to Turkey, there's good scenery... Good stuff which I don't necessary like those amazing artefacts.... Like I said, stuff that I don't need...

My sis asked whether we could go to Paris but I told her that I've been there.... Then she said 'But I've not been there!!'

Asked my Aunt whether we could go Copenhagen.... Nice place that doesn't use EUROs but she told me that the standard of living is very EXPENSIVE.... Now with the whole Euro thingy, I really don't know where to go during the hols...BUNTU!!!!!!!

Ok... Lets think short run.... Where there is only one factor... Ok... now I'm talking ECONS....

What is happening to me? Nutz.........

Listening to 'That thing U Do'... Fadhil's playing it on the comp...... Remind me abt Band... the first song that I've conducted... Amazing huh? My fav part is that duo part... At the middle.....
Hey I'm not writing right... Better go before things get out of hand.... Toddles....



No comments: