Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Thosai





ECONS ESSAY IS FINALLY OVER



Hunny.... Its over.......



My paper today was not that bad... I guess last night's mugging at the library really paid off.... I think I really went to the max lasty night cuz by 11pm, I was super tired.... After getting the advise from Hezwan last night, I finally slept...


I guess I was so put to the max that I didn't even know why the heck I told him... All I can remember was that I told him that EXAM'S A BITCH & he laughed.. He told me to rest cuz I need it badly...

At first I told him that I gotta study but then the moment I rested my eyes for that essential break, I guess I was too tired that I kinda dozed off for a while.... I then msged him back to say that I'm heeding his advice & I'm gonna sleep.


This mrng I woke up at 7.50am.. Took my shower & ate my nasi goreng... With keropok that is... Imagine with the bits & pieces of em on top of them.... Yummy.... And I was reading my INFLATION notes at the same time.... So I was happily eating my food...... And at 9.30am, I left for school....


Talking about school, I don't need to go to sch tomorrow & thursday.... Cuz I've got no paper... So happy..... .. Can sleep & study at my own pace... Friday's my Accounts & Mgt paper 2.... Wish me good luck.....

To Jo & Noryn, thx for the taggy msg....
To Wan, thanks for understanding about what I wrote......
Others, PLS PLS PLS PLS leave me a msg when u're blog-hopping...



Toodles...

No comments: