Friday, October 01, 2004

It's been quite a while

Yup... I know... Its been sometime...

Right now its a Sat... In school.. I've got accounts class later at 10am...

What have I been doing lately?? Uhmmmmm............ Reading some good books & studying.... My exams are next week..... And accounts will be welcoming me to the promos....

Two days ago I read a book by James Paterson.... Well its an interesting book cuz he's an interesting author.... Yes, he's the one who wrote Kiss the Girls & Along Came A Spider. The one that I read was Sam's Letter to Jennifer..... Its a good book to destress.... Honestly, it is..

Its been a long while since I've been reading any good book... Right now, well, I think I'm getting on with my old habits... That is reading a book.. And lately, its been raining alot so my mind is always thinking of snuggling in bed with a good book...

Oh god!! I think I'm gonna get indigestion... I was reading in the car ( My dad was driving) and I think it didn't go well with breakfast... That's right..... Genius me.....

I was suppose to type a poem that I wrote . But I left it at home. Honestly, I can't remember when I ever even wrote it... I think I'm becoming a little absent-minded...

Sorry about that... I was talking to Kelly, the librarian... About some books.... Interesting though...

And my indigestion is gone..... So far so good....

Last night Nor msged me.... It reminded me alot about back then... Why does a relationship that has been smooth sailing have any hiccups??? Nothing is smooth sailing...

D, that's why the word KALEIDOSCOPE was invented.... To show the ups & downs of life... DUH!!!!

And Kak Iva, if you're reading this, tell Alif that I say Hi.... That guys is so cute..... And very nice to talk to.... I took some pics of him... Unfortunately not with him... Maybe I'll get it uploaded here.... Cute Alif........... Actually, handsome Alif, when he's older that is........

Hey I think I'll stop here...... Lesson's starting soon & my hair is in a mess.... C ya....

To0dleS...

No comments: