Monday, October 18, 2004

PW rite now....

Hey

Wat am I having now...PW... The main thingy from PW.... Our report is nice...... Saw the pink form... Got positive feedback from them......

My whole weekend was wasted dazing.... I don't know why but I just stared at the TV set... I guess I needed that dazing session.... And now I've got this itch to go out.... I don't know..... Been DEPRIEVED from going out for a while cuz of the exams....

Started fasting already... Since Friday... Right now its Break time from the PW stuff... I don't feel like comming to school today but becuz of the PW... Argh!!! I think I might not come to school on Wed or Thurs... Its the normal timetable... Its gonna be boring....

I'm back


Been stuck in front of the comp since god knows when...
Waititng for Sean to come back.... Boring.... JT sleeping already... Its 3.20 now.. Going home at 4pm....

Tomorrow, going for MUDPIE...... hehehehe!!!

No comments: