Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ikea yesterday

I'm stuck here again infront of the comp... What do u think I'm doing? JT's editing the PPP.. And if this goes to Sean, it'ld be the 3rd edition. I know... Can't believe that its almost the end of it... My OP is on 4th Nov & my MLAO paper is on 5th Nov, Friday...


Yesterday I went to Ikea & Bugis. Got my white shoes for Hari Raya... U know how hard is it to get nice white shoes.. Finally got a NICE one... The reason why I got white shoes is because my baju is white... And next year, Kakak's wedding & I plan to wear my white songket... The one that I bought from Trengganu...

Friday's coming... Going to my 'MOMMY'S' place... Miss her alot... Meet Nor and the rest of my gfs at Geylang.. Planning to buy some food stuff before going to her place... Can't wait for tmr..

Anyway, I msged Nad yesterday.. She's back...... After so long... I was just trying my luck... To try to get hold of her... My guess were right.... So we plan to go Geylang...... When I don't know...

Kak Dilah called last night.. Asked me to be her interior deco for her bedroom during the wedding... And when I started talking using the words ' TONES', she made me feel as though I was the PRO in that area... Tak ambik ARTs nak sound 'Artistic'... D! D!

Honestly, I think the reason why I got to know alot abt this whole thing because of my late Granny... I mean that's what my mom said... Menurun... And on top of that, we all have good taste in colours..... Diff style but nice colours...

My mom always remind me to always choose earth tones like Green & blue though I hate green.. But like she said, its very soothing... Thank goodness Sean picked light blue tone for our background... Its very calm & soothing & I'm loving it....

Uhm... I'm thinking, COPPER gold goes well with what? Cream? Off white... And remember, there's alot of tones of yellow out there.. The array is Amazing.. Ok, lets not talk abt yellow, white itself is crazy.. There's off-white, ivory.... MABUK....


Hey I think I'm going to prepare my OP speech. Monkey, just because we are the only team that have 3 ppl, we have to start that PREP OP... Just becuz there's 3 of us.....

Gotta Go!!

Busy D

No comments: