Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Freaking Monday Mrng...

Yesterday it was super FREAKY


Firstly, thanks Nor for helping me out last night.... I really needed someone to help me last night....

So here it goes.....


I was happily fiddling with my handphome last night around 11.30 pm last night.... After studying INFLATION last night, I guess my fingers were a little unattentive.... So I accidentally dialled Darwin's HP no.... Knowing from the past 9 mths experience that he wasn't using that no for ages..... So as a person knowing that, I'll just let the phone hang up on its own....


But this time it was ringing...... So I very cheeky, I used my home phone, which is a private number, to really call him...... And he picked up...... And I quickily hung up....

I know I was stupid when I was doing that..... D!!

And you knoe what, he called my hp later.... It buzzed a few secs before it went t missed call mode..... I then msg him..... Asking him who it was who called me......D's acting STUPID..... Super stupid.....

Instead of replying the msg, he called me again.....

I didn't pick the phone up........

I msged him again to ask who it was......
Never reply.....

So I called him.... I spoke in my coarse just woke up voice....... I kept saying 'hello!' & he was saying 'hello!' too..... Then he said' May I know who this is' in a firm harsh tone... And I hung up...

I really really freaked out then... with a shaky body, I called my bestfriend in the whole wide world... Noryn....

Talked to her about what happened.... And I was still shaking when I spoke to her....

Her advise to me was to call him and apologise...

God knows how I got the power to call him & I did..... Unfortunately he didn't pick up.... So I left him a msg instead.... And I went to sleep....

Honestly, I didn't know why on earth I was shaking....... And I told myself to pay attention when I scroll the phonebook in the handphone..... And when the whole thing happened, a hundred and one things were in my mind... What if that person was gonna stalk me after last night's incident... I mean, kalau dier 'antar' ke..... I'll die on the spot...... I mean, she's capable of doing such stuff & so why not these?

And I felt like telling him, " GO FUCK IN HELL" and telling her to shut the fuck up if she intrudes in our conversation.. Felt like telling her, " SHUT THE FUCK UP U BITCH! THIS DOESEN'T CONCERNS U CUZ IT HAPPENED BEFORE YOU 'CREPT' INTO THE PICTURE" Too bad I couldn't say it cuz it didn't happen....

Hey I think I gotta go... Mr Econs is calling me.... Catch ya later alligator......

TOODLES

No comments: