Monday, September 13, 2004

Back in school....

Yup... Its me again.. I'm back... In school.. Kinda boring though...

Right now i'm kinda drained though... I guess they took too much blood from me on Sat... This time I'm sitting beside Sab... Sabie.....

Looks like the hols revision are paying up... Remembering wats Monetory & fiscal policy.. Expansionary, contractionary...... U can say that I spent Monday for PW, tues I watched Cinderrella Story..... Wed, Thurs & Fri ..... Studying, studying, studying..... Sat... Had intentions to meet Big Guy but after the blood donation thingy, I was a bit blur blur... U know... A bit dazing..... So I decided to go home... I mean to be on the same side.... Before I fall at the train tracks.. Then the headlines goes.... " A GIRL FELL IN THE TRACKS AT ALJUNIED MRT" Hahahaha!!!!


Anyway, as I was studying at EXPO, I did a little exploration over there... Gosh!! Its totally deserted... I mean, nobody will know if U make out in the toilet... And the staircase that leads to the roof.... WOW!!! TOTALLY DESERTED... So to all the couples out there, if u guys don't know a spot, try visiting EXPO not during those exhibition hours... Its a good spot..


Compared to 'K' , uhm....... 'K's good in its own way. U know what I mean..... But I don't wanna talk about 'K' right now...


I went to sch today feeling a little dazed... Maybe its Monday blues... I don't know.... It's more like boring Monday.....


On Sat, ard 6 pm, my mom & I went out to Yishun.... And I was only a couple of blocks away from blk 148... Yes... Blk 148..... I kept things cool so I didn't do anything irrational.... I mean, hey why on earth would I wanna storm into his place.... I mean, geez, if he's married then... Argh! Though I'm still unsatisfied that he left me... Without any explaination...


I learnt something about me after that relationship... I won't go away without an explaination.... That was why I insist that Wan must give me a reason before we ' WENT SEPARATE WAYS'. And I respect your decision. It's only better if such a thing was done... Its like you have an unanswered burning question in you when someone leaves you without an explaination... The big Y? That's all....

On the contrary, I mean, even though he left me without any explaination, I feel that it was better... I mean, we have a clean break & only to find out that he left you for another girl.. Considering the fact that we were together for almost 4 years... That'll be saddening.... I wouldn't know how I could ever get back on my feet if that happens to me....


Jo asked me how on earth I managed to stay focus on my life after what had happened to me... Hey, life goes on.... Even you wanna stop the things around you changes, you can't. Things happen for a reason... Maybe from Darwin's relationship there's things that I am fated to learn from... And yet, I feel that that method is very harsh......


I know, they always say that breaking up is never easy... Only time can heal all wounds...


I look at myself now and I reflect what has happened to me for the whole of this year... I would say that I've gone thru some rough edges... School's school... Social life is so so... I guess this year I've not really gone out with people like Linda, Mun & Sab cuz they're sitting for their 'A's... I mean except that time that Mun, Sab & I came back from Deena's wedding.... Other than that, nah...... As for my old good friends, we've gone out a couple of times & everytime it was fun..... I mean meeting old friends are great.......


I miss Hema though.... Met her at MSN that night.... great to talk to old friends...


Speaking of old friends, I know that ASSUMPTIONS are the mother of all fuck ups, well I'm getting this inferiority thingy whenever I msg Big_Guy...... Whatever it is, I hope that its not it...


I guess the exams are getting the better out of all of us... Making people think beyond our minds can take.... To the extend of being too self-consicious...


I was talking to Rachel today, about appearences.... Maybe I appear to look like a snob but I'm not... Maybe I wear a visor & ppl start being judgemental... Becuz I hide my face... I think the reason why I'm wearing a visor is that I wanna protect my eyes... The visor will kinda put it in the shade... And esp so when I drive.... Try driving in the sun.. Urgh! And I'm kinda broke to get myself shades..... Maybe I'll buy a plain cap & I'll design it myself... There's loads I can do with that sewing machine of mine... RIGHT SIS?? Khekhekhekhekhekhe!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey, it 5pm already. I gotta get home.... Do a little studying, practice VOCAB & watch FRIENDS... Today's the last episode....


Catch ya later....

(",)

No comments: