Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Its just those rainy days...

Yup....


I'm back.. Back from the Parliment House that is.... Its a really interesting place for one to get some extra facts for GP... Definately..... And while we were in the bus, Irwan wanted to SABO some of the guys but it back-fired.. The bus driver actually switch on the B'day song.... That all of us just started laughing.... Big time....


Anyway, last night, I went to Mdm Siti's place.... She looked really bad....... I mean, she's in total shockness.... Muka terperanjat..... And she looked pale & tired & sad...


The moment I got home, I gave Amu a buzz.... We talked till ard 11pm... I guess neither one of us were in the mood to study...


Today it was raining super heavily... And the first thing that I thought of was cuddling in bed with a good book... Yeah I know that cuddling with your loved one would be better but I'm UNATTACHED.... Remember? Yeah so I'ld rather cuddle in a good book with either a coffee or hot chocolate.... I got caught in the rain today... Gotta hit the showers soon..........

Anyway, I'll write more tomorrow.... Kinda buzy ritght not..... In the mist of doing some stuff... And I gotta get home.... I got caught in the rain....

Hezwan: I'll give u a buzz aight? Maybe at night or so.... Anything I'll msg u k.........

No comments: